Would you like to work for a global company that is dedicated to personal career growth? Amico Corporation is a leading manufacturer of Medical Equipment with 6 manufacturing facilities employing over 750 people across North America.
We offer many opportunities for advancement within the Amico Group of Companies, along with a comprehensive benefit package, employer paid vacation, and management approved tuition reimbursement and an employee referral program.
Join the Amico team if you want to work for a company at the forefront of the healthcare industry… a company that cares about its employees, its customers and its products.
Responsibilities will include:
- Order Entry
- Customer Interaction
- Administrative Duties
- Qualified candidate must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Possess Strong Computer Skills (SAP is an asset but not required)
- Exceptional communication and written skills
Please send your resume to email@example.com