Amico Manual Retractable Ceiling Columns provide gas and electrical power to an operating room in one convenient and centralized location. Retractable ceiling columns increase management of overcrowded areas when supplying medical gas and electrical services. When not in use, the columns can be easily stored by manually raising the telescopic portion, thus avoiding possible accidental contact with medical personnel.
The aesthetically pleasing stainless steel external panels are designed for easy cleaning. Up to 12 medical gas outlets and 12 receptacles can be used per column.
- The column is offered with the optional choice of a single Nitrogen Control Panel, or a single panel with manifold or a dual Nitrogen Control Panel
- The Manual Retractable ceiling column provides a modern efficient method of supplying gas and electrical services in surgery or special care areas
- For use in anesthetizing locations, the gas outlets are bottom mounted. Units for specialized care areas have side-mounted outlets to facilitate the use of secondary equipment
- When not in use, the telescopic lower section can easily be raised by rotating the handle. This can avoid possible accidental contact with medical personnel.
- When required, the face of the column can be lowered to facilitate hook-up of services
The Letters “CH” Define Column Height:
30 inches [762 mm] = 30
36 inches [914 mm] = 36
42 inches [1067 mm] = 42
1. Columns with Nominal Height of 30” can only have a Nominal Retraction Distance of 16"
2. Columns with Nominal Height of 36" and 42" can only have a Nominal Retraction Distance of 18"
3. Custom column sizes and retractions are available upon customer request, for an additional cost. Please contact Amico for pricing
The Letters “RR” Defines the Nominal Retraction Distance:
16 inches [406 mm] = 16
18 inches [457 mm] = 18
Optional Gas Control Panels:
(to be ordered separately)
Single Nitrogen Control Panel C-CONP-S-NIT
Customer Order Information:
Amico requires a signed, approved copy of all specifications before fabrication can begin. For further information please ask for our Approval & Installation Booklet (C-MANU-ENG).